Upsetting,abnormal,funny,or just plain FREAKY

Go down

Upsetting,abnormal,funny,or just plain FREAKY

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:01 pm

here,we put down a story/event that happened to each of us idividually or together(in Tri,Sword,and Scolor's case)or something

it could make u sad
it could go against nature,in ur opinion
it could be Dane-Cook-HILARIOUS
it could be dowright WIERD

whatever
whichever story it is,dont hold back on the details Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Upsetting,abnormal,funny,or just plain FREAKY

Post  Drakoro on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:38 pm

once me and my friend got SO bored we felt like seeing if we could wall run up a wall,it was pretty funny,abnormal and freaky because we did it at the same time and did like a hit for hit thing,basically meaning we collided with each other...when we got back on the ground we both said"WTF did we just do???"at the same time with our faces like this Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked then we said after that"i take that back,i am not going to question this because i like it"and then our faces were like this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and we tried it again,but it was a bad wallrun,we did not do the hit for hit thing and we were never able to do it again

Drakoro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:05 pm

OK NOW IF YOU WERE HERE IT WAS FRIGGAN HILARIOUS!

sword tri and i were running to the swing set during resess in 5th grade. Sword was up front i was right behind him and to the right. And tri was behind both of us and to the left (the whole 5th grade was behind both of us). Then all of a sudden A DOGEBALL CAME IN THE WAY. It was roling and sword steped on it. he fell right on his face and tri and i needed to get to the swings first. We kept running and just look back at swird and he said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO ON WITHOUT ME!" in slow motion. It was so funny me and tri were cracking up and fell down are selves (Yes, litterally ROFLing). So thats my story and im...STICKEN 2 IT!
Scolor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:59 pm

kk that was funny (most memorable momnets of 5th grade ahhhh)

kk once me and sword were walking to the CPU lab and sword was behind me.we kept fooling around and sword poked my nack with a pencil and then i yelled out like a little baby girl "AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" hehehe everyone started laughing
Triton

View user profile http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq25/Triton987/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum